Today, students answered the ACT practice question for 3.31. If you were absent, either email me the answer or show me your answer at the next ACT practice day.
Often, my brother and I, joined our mother on her adventures into tidal lands.
A. NO CHANGE
B. brother, and I,
C. brother, and I
D. brother and I
Then, students worked as a class to create an outline for the essay to be written tomorrow. We used the worksheet from Tuesday. English 1 and English 2 used the outline guide below:
Honors 2 students did not have an outline guide.
As a class, we composed the outlines. The finished products are below:
- English 1: Class-wide Poetry Analysis 3.31
- Honors 2 (period 3): Class-wide Humor Analysis Outline 3.31 (Period 3)
- English 2: (period 6/7): Class-wide Bias and Persuasion Analysis Outline 3.31 period 6-7
- Honors 2 (period 11): Humor Analysis Outline 3.31 period 11
- English 2 (period 12): Bias and Persuasion Analysis Outline 3.31 Period 12
Please copy the outline by hand and show me for credit.