Today, students answered the practice OGT question below:
Which of these sentences should be edited to correct an error?
- A. CDs are cheaper than records; they also have better sound quality.
- B. The CD first went on sale in 1983, and it quickly outsold the vinyl record.
- C. The CD has made music easy to copy, therefore, many people now make their own CDs.
- D. Developers of the CD believed the market would continue to grow; however, CD sales have dropped in the past two years.
Then, we finished acting out our vocabulary words from Tuesday.
Announcements made and discussed:
- Courtly love and Chilvalric Code: Reminder that the noble knights did not always act as noble as we might hope they would, today: they wooed other men’s wives. The other attributes of a knight are representative of what we’d see as moral and admirable: respectful, brave, servant-hearted.
- Tomorrow, we will take and discuss a practice OGT Reading test.
- Tuesday, we will be given our novels to begin reading; if you want to purchase your own, do so before Tuesday.